пятница, 25 марта 2011 г.

Hi people!
I know you came here to see girls in thongs e.t.c. I'm sorry I still can not find a better way to post then do it manually but it takes a lot of time (it's not my only blog). So I'll definitely continue to add more and more pictures here but it will take some time.My collection is HUGE and there's more than 10 000 pictures in it (yes, i'm not kidding. in fact, there's MUCH more).
So I'll need to sort it first and after that I'll add themehere,in 1-2 months. Don't forget to check my blog time to time! As you see, it's not dead! Here are some more examples of what I have-
it's full-size now and it's not so convinient to watch it but i'll try to do better next time! It's just a preview.















MORE will be added soon, with preview and in real HI-Res!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий